Friday, February 1, 2008

How i wish its all a nightmare & i just wanna wake up from it

Finally managed to survive through the long lessons today. And after i ate finished at home, daddy told me something that got me so shocked and i was lost for words. How i wish that he would say that he is just joking, but he never did.

Royston korkor's mum passed away this morning in the hospital.

Its something so sudden and unpredictable that no one knew its going to come. I was suddenly overwhelmed with sadness and was still in shock and even now. The last time i saw her was when we went aunt sharon's hse on christmas eve last year to celebrate the coming of christmas. We even sat tgt around the dining table while we ate all the turkey/ham/potatoes/corn/ribs etc. Never would i expect to know that in just about one month plus time, such a thing would happen.

This made me realise how unpredictable and fragile life is. You never know what is coming up the next day, what is gonna happen the next min. Things just happen as and when they like and it would be too late to regret when u've failed to cherish it when u still had it. This piece of bad news made me felt even worst as i have just managed to get over yesterday's event. I suddenly feel that this CNY is so meaningless when its no longer as happy as it should be.

I really dislike yesterday and today. =/ Everything bad that happened made me feel so upset & its making me hate this feeling. argh :x The feeling of lost.

What's more to add is that that andy king kong is so annoying! If he dont bully me/quarrel with me for once, he would feel uneasy about it. evil meanieeee. so yea as usual, he made my mood even lousier and we duan jue guan xi alr lahs hehh. :/

And OLJ is discharged from hospital today! talked on the phone as i was complaining about how bad things have been happening and i feel so moodless to celebrate this coming cny. anyway realised that lj had to be on wheelchair for now cause the spine was injured :((( Felt really worried and i sincerely hope everything would be fine.

so yeap, so many many things happened & once again, just like yesterday, i dun wanna touch hw for now. Im gonna take a shower, read eclipse and perhaps go to bed already. Cause perhaps we have to go for the funeral tmr.

Life is really unpredictable so i would learn to cherish and love those people around me more. & i wont let myself be in despair and i wont let myself break down. Cause i still have to focus my energy and time on my work and studies & i will not give up. JIAYOU!

No comments: