Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Common tests are oveeerrrr (:

Well, its been long since i updated! Common tests are finally over yesterday and its such a relief. However, Amaths were totally disastrous and i think that i have a very high propability of failing it cause firstly, i had no time to finish and secondly, i had alot of blanks. =X But its alright cause its over already and there's no point feeling depressed abt it. Instead i should learn from my mistakes and never commit them again! :D

On a lighter note, we [ joey, sujean, linda, qy, kris, sc, melanie and I ] went out to celebrate the end of common tests 1! hahaha its certainly a good way to de-stress cause just we were laughing all the way! joey + sujean = jokers. :P Esp when we went to qy's ahma's shop to eat lunch, i cant really recall wad we said but we just couldn't stop laughing. [or should i say they couldn't stop bullying me! x.X] Joey was telling all of them about ALL my embarrassing moments last time & even i couldn't help but laugh at how silly i was hahaha!

Then we met up with kris, sc, linda at Cine & we went to watch "L"! omg i should say its a very nice show! :D L is such a genius, he's so cute in his unique ways, and the little maths genius boy is so cute hahah. Enjoyed it loads & felt that its rather touching at some parts. However there were alot of gory scenes due to the virus affecting the people and those symptoms that appeared were horrible. We certainly had a shock at the part when the little girl's father suddenly came up and piak the glass when we all thought he's alr dead from the virus. Anyway i love the part when he tried to straighten his back! hahaha super funny (:

I actually wanted to dedicate a post to my dearest sister yesterday but i felt so tired and fell asleep. Cause its her 17th birthday on Monday! :D But it was due to my common tests clashing with her birthday, or else i would have gone out to celebrate with her on sunday instead of staying in 99 hse to mug. However despite me spendin most of my time with my books, i gave up some time each day and did up a board for jie as her birthday gift! Though it may seem as if it can be done very quickly or whatever, but to a beginner like me, it certainly took me several days of effort to finish up.

It was kinda terrible having to hide from her that i bought this board to do for one of my friends' birthday. And i had to lie to her so many times whenever she asks me about who im doing it for. tsktsk! I edited several of our photos, went to print them out at some photo shop, draw designs on coloured paper, cut them out, wrote msges on it and finally arranging everything in order and pinning them up. haha at least i hope she liked it cause it represents my little effort for her. :D Jie uh, ure SEVENTEEN! so better grow up more & "behave yourself uhhs" ! hehehh. & i've read ur blog, yes i love you too woman! lol :D
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY JIE! :D
[edit-photos]






i've no idea why is it in this colour :/

So yup we took several pics with the board hehehe but im too tired to go get it from her now. so yeah and oh! We [ wendy, qy, ruyi, shiqi, sweechen and I ] played on9 mahjong just now! hahaha its rather fun and i really think we're all very potential gamblers~ hahaha.

OKay my eyes are practically closing. Shall update again another time, soon i hope! Night night! :D

No comments: