Thursday, July 19, 2007

untimely sickness

lesson was till 3.15 today and gosh i was feeling unwell all the way.. felt so cold and slight fever and had flu.. i was like sniffing all the way..=X the things taught today cant go in my brain cause i wasn't able to absorb at all.. but felt really touched that so many of my friends was concerned about me.. linda, kris, swee, ying, chenglu, yexin, chenqin.. they all kept asking if i was alright and even tried to force me to go home and dun go for cca.. but i have to go cause we have presentation to make to the club on our project for NEC.. and thanks kris for ur windbreaker! it kept me not so cold.. hehex.. :D

and special thanks to our dearest sec 4 I&E clubbers who spent their precious time in making their farewell gift for us! the magazine was so well done and im sure it took ur alot of time! it was lovely and we all loved it! :D but there are some pics that are so unglam! hahas.. but its okay.. cherished it still..xD

hmm.. wanna say THANKS to everyone who cared for me and i appreciated it loads! mummy, ray, yc, jon, jie and even yinyin who was at camp! she sms-ed me to get well soon.. aww ur're so sweet (:

reached home only at 8pm after cca.. went to see doctor and my temp rised to 38.3! =X i took at home was only 37.8.. so have 4 medicine in total to eat.. tsktsk this sickness is so untimely.. its racial harmony tmr and guess it would be fun! but i may not go school in the morning.. but will have to go in afternoon to meet my members for the YES NEC comp.. hopefully my voice would not sound weird on saturday.. and we must have the passion for it when we present to them! (:

No comments: