Tuesday, July 10, 2007

O level oral

O level chinese oral was terrible! HUAN BAO! =X i actually happened to practise the topic that came out but i blanked out and dunno wad to say.. and somemore one of my examiner gave those bu shuang face which made me feel so scared..=X passage was relatively okay but i was too nervous till my voice tone become weird weird de..my hands were cold.. heart beat very fast and i felt like crying.. anyways.. felt sad this whole day alr.. so lets not mention it anymore. (:
but special thanks to pple who cheered me up & encouraged me! linda directly called me.. dawn sms-ed me after i alighted the bus.. ms tan sms-ed me.. chenglu was encouraging me and thanks for staying back a while with me to wrap the gifts for ms ang..

today recess i ate stall 9 with them except kristie cause she ate stall 2. and i found a rubber band in my food. =.= at first i thot it was some chilli or something.. and linda bought H2O cause something else would come out whenever she wants to buy chrysanthemum tea.. haha!

Btw, thanks darren for helping me change my blogskin! yippee.. i shall leave this job to u whenever i want to change the skin! hahaha! thank you~ xD

tomorrow have 3 mock tests! thursday have chem spa! but joey and linda wants to have it on another day because they want to go for the "Can Do" event held by ngee ann poly! joey wants to see her cute guy while linda wants to see her charming! HAHA! talked to joey on the phone the other day and it sounded so fun! aiya..but im not in that event cause i have to do the YES NEC competition..=X we have to submit the proposal by this friday 12midnight latest! and i have dental appointment on friday then i cant go with them to watch harry potter! =( sorry lahx..
gosh im so tired..gonna sleep.. nites!

No comments: