Friday, July 6, 2007

im fifteen(:

i spent my burfdae on monday with my dear biujie, huimin and weihao..(: its short and simple, yet fun and memorable! we finally had our jap buffet which we have planned for so long.. biujie-the main person who's in charge of ordering and thanks to her, we were BLOATED! hehex.. all i noe was she just keep pointing her and there on the menu and TADA.. alot of food arrived =X lolx.. we wanted to just go and pay and go even though there were food not served yet..hehex! can't stop laughing..=P & we sat at table 15! such a coincidence..
thanks for the wonderful day and i love you all!^^





our passion for donuts..wheee!xD

my beautiful wishes xD

wanna thank all my great frenx who wished me happy birthday/happy belated birthday!:D
this year is kinda special cause pple are hoping to be the last one to wish me happy birthday again before 3rd july comes.. and sweechen sms-ed me at 11.58pm to wish me again..and indeed u're the last one to do so this year.. hehex! xianxian its ok u weren't the last cause u're counted the first few cause we were chatting on msn the day before my bdae! hahas! u ALL are potential slackers! go yin hse play never do project..=X next time ask me along^^ and i wanna see xianxian's somersaults! o.O DY dun feel bad cause u aren't the last too(: i appreciated all ur wishes! ^^

hmm..i received UNIQUE presents too! lolx! the weirdest one was a ermmm...a plastic thing tat hits mosquitoes..=.= hehex! thx joey and swee for this present which i never received before..lolx >.<

No comments: