Tuesday, January 13, 2009

O levels results released

12 jan 09 finally arrived, the day that O levels results are released. the anxiety in the hall was not as much as those i felt last year, maybe im more experienced tat explains why. anyways super congrats to jesselyn and stephanie!!! they did our class and school so so proud :DDDD

really thankful to those who smsed me and gave me support to get my results! :D ppl like bedok green, gessy, aunt sharon and sandra, tracy, daniel, samantha, pearlyn, yuqi, felicia, ruiqi :))) oh and jie's friends, zhenzhen & jiahao. how nice of them to rmb! hope i din miss out anyone hahaha. xD and of course daddy and mummy who were as anxious as i was too :D & last but not least jiejie and biujie! they even came to my school to collect results with me (: it was the best excuse for jie to skip school lol!

so yup, jie and biujie accompanied me the whole day and we went out shopping too :) really initially, i was rather disappointed with my results because i didn't get the perfect score, my sciences actually did poorer than my humanities (which was not expected) and so, my sciences had A2. yeah so i cried abit but thankfully they were there to console me and biujie prepared tissue beforehand hahahaha.

though everyone said that my results were very good already, but somehow i felt rather upset that i didn't manage to achieve my own target score.. lol so according to biujie & jiejie, i "emo-ed the whole day". well im fine now! must be cause they treated me to warm chocolate cake and other desserts (which i cant rmb the names) at bakerzin @ vivo hahahhaa. :D i stoned all the way home on the bus and i din really shop cause my whole mind was about results today.

finally, im also sincerely thankful to all my family, friends, teachers, seniors & juniors! without my family's support, friends' encouragement, teachers' perserverance, seniors' and juniors' care and concern, i would surely not be able to hang on so long & eventually finished the O levels with quite okay results! :D so after one whole day, im finally willing to accept my results because its no point getting all upset about it now. i did my best and that is it :D

so as we all move on to our own paths, i will really really miss crescent! :(

No comments: