Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beginning of year 6, term 2.

the march holidays really wasn't a holiday at all. had math port on my mind throughout but im really glad its our second math port already! :D oh and non-residential band camp till wed, almost half the week gone. It was really pretty bad, considering our games were suddenly cancelled so that left us with only practices, practices. I really still love band alot, but there are times when he can actually make me feel quite useless and that im not important at all, so that really is quite sad. lol

sigh, how can I not understand her feelings when I've been through it too. Really dont know how i should persuade her not to leave. Maybe we're all just too stressed up with our workkk. hahaha.

on a brighter note! TOK PRESENTATION IS OVER!! :D omgoshhhhh unbelievable rights hahah. I have really worked hard for it and i barely had any sleep over the weekends :( this is probably the first ever presentation which i did NOT use a script at all!! lol its so fun thinking of being able to present without reading off a script haha. the teachers were really kind (i feel), esp mr koh cause i somehow had to become the first person to present and he was encouraging me not to feel nervous etc. :DD it really helps alot when your examiner is telling you to relax hahaha. so there goes and although all my practices at home exceeded 10min by alot, like almost reaching 18min, but i managed to speak faster and actually presented in 9min plus! i know its bad that i rushed through, but i really would rather rush through than to not be able to finish my presentation. so whatever grades im given, I would accept it for i tried my best! ((: such a relief that TOK is like officially half done ^^

went over to acjc funfair last sat after band and met up with so many of my sec sch friends, such a nice feeling to see them again :D dinner-ed with liuxin, joey and shixuan and joey was addicted to sucking in helium to make her voice change hahaha omg it really worked!! her voice was suddenly so shu nu hahaha (:

yay just done with my chem design prac. but i still got a whole list of work to do omg. its like never endinggggggg. :( so i shall take things one at a time haha and learn to breathe.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (:


No comments: