Saturday, November 1, 2008

half way through! PERSEVERE! :D

If you were in my shoes, you would feel hurt too... though i know you din mean it the way you said. :( sorry i shocked everyone this morning again. 我也不想的。

anyways im super glad im half way through my Os alr! :D up to date, took 10 papers and im left with 8 more to go! hmm to summarise them, i felt the more challenging/weird ones are physics, physical geog! really cant wait to finish them all and playyyyy! =)) hope the rest of the papers are managable! ^^

thankful to jie & benben who called me that day and crapped with me to relieve my stress hahaha. super lame of them but its funny and nice haha! at least it made me smile again :D oooh and they came to visit me! how nice! :D mummy was nice too.. she always called me and asked how was my exams and before Os started, they even came to see how i was and reminded me to work hard. & of course buying me so much snacks and essence of chicken x)) oh and thanks to cousin T for her dedicated blogpost to me! thanks to biujie for buying snacks and sharing with me haha! & of course thanks to gonggong, popo & the lovable kids in the house! love ya all! :D

btw happy halloween! seeing the kids dress up is fun! oh and linda being tortured by nicole to wear the wolf hat! wahahaha :P but its not as fun as last year :(

joe's joke of the day: stop crying alr uh, or else Singapore's weather for the next 300 years wont be hot and humid! it will be cold and wet!
.-. super lamo but its f to the u to the n n y! hahaha ;D

okay im going back to my Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland~~~
JIAYOU!!!!!

No comments: