Tuesday, August 14, 2007

mugg mugg!

Exams in just few more days. & im GEARED up to study for them! Really hope i know how to do them cause i dun wanna disappoint my mommy again! :D stayed back for "tuition" from xinyi and jesselyn today in student lounge! even played the mini pool & im gettin the hang of it even though xinyi defeated me this time! we'll wait till next time! :P well, we were disappointed cause the fridge in the student lounge was EMPTY. =X no milo.. :(

Well..after my previous post, i realised tat many people reads my blog. HAHA! im so sorry jie.. din expect tat. but im just writing wad i feel uhh. forgive me pretty please (: anyways hope everything is solving fine?

tmr i've dental! gonna EXTRACT again.. =X cause puttin the full set of braces soon. FINALLY. :D

actually have lots of pics to upload cause during last week holidays we went out! yahoooo xD but im kinda lazy & tired now. another day i guess. ^^

No comments: